End-to-End Learning Platform for Agents, Employees and Partners
Apollo Munich Health Insurance is a leading Indian private sector health insurance provider having offices across country. Every agent, employee and partner is required to be inducted, trained on Apollo Munich’s products before they get started with their work. The company was doing classroom based trainings for all the new joiner’s which became unmanageable in terms of scheduling, planning and accommodating all people from various states.
Company was looking out for scalable digital solution which does not compromise on their learning process and get the employees ready at the earliest in a cost-effective manner.
Solution should work with low bandwidth requirements and meant to aid the learner’s efforts to comprehend and articulate the products while ensuring the certification and training process are fully compliant with Apollo Munich and IRDA policies.
Apollo Munich approached Tribyte for an accelerated roll-out of a learning platform that is expected to be easy-to-use, highly scalable, mobile-friendly and possesses full offline capabilities.
Apollo Munich leveraged Tribyte’s end-to-end learning platform to launch an integrated learning portal and application called iLead that catered to the training needs of agents, partners and employees across India. Users accesses the learning material across devices in a unified manner addressing several criteria’s specific to Apollo Munich and regulatory requirements:
- Courses are sequential and time tracked as per IRDA requirement. Courses can even be mandated as pre-requisites to other courses
- First time users are not allowed to ‘seek’ on video courses to ensure learning modules are not skipped.
- At the end of each section, remedial tests are made available, to encourage the users self-evaluate on their understanding of concepts.
- All remedial tests bear hints to answers and carry links to relevant video /document based content in the courseware for learners to revise the concept.
- Partners can access customized reports, while Partner Managers are provided access to dashboards and progress status for their respective batches
Apollo Munich with iLead learning platform provided by Tribyte enabled unified access for agents, partners and employees across devices and operating systems.
The platform inherently optimized for best practices in learning with interactivity and gamification made the learning fun and interesting and improved the understanding of the insurance products in a big way and helped them explain their customers better.